The total cost of the US military’s operation against the Iran-backed Houthi militants in Yemen is nearing $1 billion in just ...
Trump’s Yemen bombing campaign could cost $1bn by next week, with little to show for it - Trump’s war in Yemen has come under ...
2 天
Defense News on MSNHow Trump’s team flipped on bombing the HouthisWhether we’re going to make the Houthis cry for mercy anytime soon is extremely unlikely,” one expert on Yemen said.
1 天
Defense News on MSNUS sends F-35s to Middle East as strikes on Houthis continueThe U.S. military has deployed more of its most advanced fighter jets to the Middle East as it continues to strike Yemen’s ...
Despite weeks of US airstrikes and $200 million in munitions, Ansarallah’s missile capabilities remain largely intact.
The Pentagon has refused to disclose how many targets have been hit in Yemen, or identify the Houthi militia commanders ...
The White House has said that U.S. strikes in Yemen earlier this month killed the Houthi top missile expert, but the U.S.
This image taken from video provided by the U.S. Navy shows an aircraft launching from the USS Harry S. Truman in the Red Sea before airstrikes in Sanaa, Yemen, on March 15, 2025. (U.S. Navy via ...
The USS Carl Vinson will join the USS Harry S. Truman as the U.S. military's fight against the Houthis in Yemen continues. By Nicholas Slayton Published Mar 22, 2025 3:37 PM EDT The U.S. military ...
Jeffrey Goldberg, the editor-in-chief of The Atlantic who was added to a group chat, wrote that he had "never seen a breach ...
The U.S. will soon have two carrier strike groups in the region as Washington steps up its pressure on Tehran.
WASHINGTON - U.S. Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth has deployed additional warplanes to reinforce the Pentagon's naval assets ...
一些您可能无法访问的结果已被隐去。
显示无法访问的结果